Terms & Conditons
1). Please Read our Full Terms and conditions before you place your order.
- These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of goods or supply of services between PDCatering Inernational Ltd and our customers and set out the basis upon which PD Catering Inernational Ltd agrees to sell goods or supply services to our customers. By placing your order you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and to be making an offer to purchase the goods or services subject to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply to all contract International for the sale of goods or supply of services by PD Catering Internalonal Ltd to the exclusion of all and any other terms and conditions or representations including any verbal or written terms or conditions or representations however and by whomsoever made and supersede any other verbal or written terms and conditions or representations.
2). Ordering & Prices
- All charges and prices will be subject to vat at the prevailing rate. A vat invoice will be provided via, delivery email or Royal Mail. All such prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and all orders are accepted on the understanding that they will be invoiced at prices ruling at the day of despatch. The Customer will pay the price as so invoiced.
- Occasionally an error may cause the price/description published or advertised for Goods to be incorrect, in which case The company shall be under no obligation to honour the incorrect price or order. The company’s Price Promise Guarantee applies to any like-for-like product offered on the same terms in the UK. Like-for-like means Goods should be the same brand and specification.
- No verbal quotation or estimate will be binding on PD Catering International Ltd.
- All goods displayed in our showrooms, brochures or on our website are subject to availability. If the goods you require are out of stock or are no longer available we may suggest alternatives.
- We will require payment in full before we will despatch your order. We will accept payments made by Visa, Mastercard, Delta/Connect, Switch or Amex or a cheque made payable to PD Catering International Ltd. Payments made by Credits Cards are subject to a 2.5% surcharge. Goods paid for by cheque will be dispatched as soon as the cheque has cleared into our account. Goods paid for by BACS or CHAPS will be despatched when the payment reaches our account. Authorised account holders only may pay within 28 days of the date of the invoice.
5). Delivery: Goods must be fully checked at the time of Delivery and signed accordingly.
- Our Standard Delivery times are 3-5 days, although Most of our deliveries can be made on the next working day basis upon request. Sometimes these are at extra cost. Whilst we will always do our best to ensure that deliveries take place within a reasonable period of time and within the time scale specified, a delay may sometimes occur which is entirely beyond our control. You are not entitled to cancel the order because of a delay in delivery unless the delay has been protracted and unreasonable.
- All goods may be subject to a delivery charge and will be delivered to the address given at the time of ordering. Any change to the delivery address may result in a delay in delivery and an administration charge.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to accept delivery of the goods at the agreed delivery period. If the goods cannot be delivered you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
- All deliveries are one man deliveries to ground floor level UK mainland addresses and the goods will be delivered to the outside of the delivery address only. All delivery charges are calculated on this basis. If you have any requirements over and above this you must notify us when you place your order and additional charges may be applicable.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods will fit the delivery premises and to check the dimensions of the delivery address for access, including all doors, corridors, stairs and corners. Pd Catering Internaional Ltd will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage due to inaccessibility or failure of the delivery.
- You must unpack the goods and inspect them before the delivery is completed and the driver leaves. If there is any damage to the goods or there are any missing parts or the goods supplied are not in accordance with your order you must make a note of this on the delivery note and you must also notify us immediately. You are not entitled to refuse the delivery on the grounds that part of the order is missing or is incorrect. In the absence of any comment on the delivery note it will be deemed that the goods were delivered in satisfactory condition and in accordance with your order.
- You must not use, fit or install any damaged or incorrectly supplied goods whether notified to us or not. If you do, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and PD CateringInternaional Ltd will accept no further responsibility in relation to such goods. PD Catering International Ltd will give no warranty in respect of any damaged or incorrectly supplied goods which are used or installed by you.
- We strongly advise that you should not book fitters or installers to begin work until after the goods have been delivered and inspected by you.
- PD Caetring Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of late or delayed delivery of the goods.
- Risk in the goods passes to you on delivery and it is your responsibility to insure the goods from then.
6). Returns Policy
Goods are not sold on a trial basis. Customers should check specifications and suitability before ordering. PD Catering International Ltd does not warrant the suitability of goods for specific applications.
Goods supplied to you by special order, that are not listed in our catalogue or website may not be returned unless they are faulty or damaged on delivery.
Goods which have been incorrectly ordered or are unsuitable will only be accepted for return with prior approval from PD Catering Internaional Ltd. Returned goods will only be accepted within 14 days of delivery, if they are correctly packed in the original packaging, with original manuals and have not been used. A restocking charge of 50% will be levied on all such goods and any 2nd hand goods are not returnable after purchase without the express agreement of PD Catering Internaional Ltd. Any refunds necessary will be processed within 14 working days all refunds and return are at the discretion of PD Catering International Ltd.
Goods may not be returned without prior authorization and a Goods Return Authorization number from PD Catering International Ltd. This can be obtained by contacting our customer service team on 0161 533 0513
Customers are responsible for returning goods, ensuring returned goods are suitably packed and obtaining necessary proof of delivery and receipt.
(a) Goods sold in the mainland UK will be supplied with a minimum of 12 months parts only warranty. These units will have an option to purchase the additional ‘labour’ warranty at the time of order. Many products are sold with a minimum 12 months parts and labour warranty. These items are both advertised throughout. The company takes no responsibility if the incorrect warranty is purchased. The company will not arrange a warranty call out for units that are parts only warranty.
A unit with a warranty call out will be inspected between the working hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday Only.
(b) We reserve the right to require a credit or debit card in advance before arranging a warranty call out. Funds will not be taken prior to the engineer attending site. However, after the engineer attends site the unit has failed due to not being a manufacturing defect this will be charged. The charge will be fully supported by an engineer’s report. Please see section (c) for details.
(c) Should a unit have a manufacturing defect this will be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty does not cover breakdowns which have been caused by misuse. Should a service engineer be called-out, and no fault is found, then the purchaser will remain liable for the full cost of call out and any labour hours incurred. The company will not accept any responsibility for call out charges where the engineer call out is deemed no fault is found. The company will not under any circumstance accept of responsibility for any loss of goods, trade or product or any other consequences which may arise as a result in a defective unit.
(d) All warranty call outs must be carried out by the company or the manufacturer’s engineers. Any work carried out by anyone that is not authorised by the company will immediately invalidate the warranty. The company will not accept any charges for the call out, unless it’s our authorised engineer.
(e) The warranty is non-transferrable, and is personal to the original purchaser only.
(f) The warranty does not cover glass, gaskets, lights, fuses, handles or hinges.
(g) If a customer has a Parts Only Warranty then our standard procedure would be to receive an official Engineer’s Report and upon receiving this document PD Catering International Ltd will arrange for the parts to come from the Manufacturer onto the Customer. On some occasions depending on the Manufacturer the damaged part must be returned or deposit paid for before release of the new part. Once the defected part has been returned and checked any deposits paid will be refunded.
8). Retention of Title
- Notwithstanding that the goods have been delivered and accepted by you the ownership or legal title to the goods will not pass to you until you have paid in full for the goods supplied and there are no other sums of money due from you to PD Catering International Ltd. Until this time you will store or mark or keep the goods supplied in such a way as to make them clearly identifiable as our property.
- Until such time as all sums due to PD Catering Ilternaional LTD have been paid in full you will at PD Catering Internaionals request deliver up the goods and you acknowledge that PD Catering Inernational Ltd will be entitled to enter any premises owned or occupied or controlled by you where the goods are situated for the purpose of recovering and repossessing the goods.
9). Suitability of the Goods
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods that you order are suitable for your requirements and the purpose for which you intend to use them before you place your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that drainage and all power supplies and connections are appropriate for the goods supplied and that water softeners are fitted in hard water areas. All gas powered goods must be fitted by a GAS SAFE approved fitter and all electrical goods by a qualified fitter. PD Catering International Ltd will accept no liability for damage to goods or any other liability or loss caused by incorrect fitting or installation.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and specifications are accurate. However, all sizes, colours, dimensions and measurements should be treated as being approximate, full detailed specifications are available on request.
10). Governing Law
- This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If you are dealing in the capacity of a consumer these terms and conditions will not affect your statutory rights.
- PD Catering International Ltd will have no liability to you for any failure in supply or delivery of goods or services that is caused by any event or circumstance that is beyond our reasonable control including but without limitation war, flood, fire, industrial action or disputes.